Saturday, November 10, 2012

Couldn't Say Goodbye

Yes, I am rejoining the world of blogging. I would like to apologize to the nine of you (probably less now) who follow my blog for my absence. Life, turns out, gets busy. I'll try to be better.

Recently Dan and I have decided to move to Albuquerque to save some money before grad school for him. After we sold our contract, we looked around our apartment to see what else we could sell. I agreed that it was time to let my lovesac go and we listed it on Craigslist. A couple came to look at at it last night and was very interested. Suddenly I became very nostalgic. I made Dan watch a movie with me on it last night and this morning I came out to say goodbye. I just couldn't do it. This thing has been with me almost all of my college career. Silly you say to be so attached to a piece of furniture? I agree, but nonetheless, Dan texted the couple to let them no it was no longer available. Good thing he loves me and thinks my ridiculous antics are cute. But really, let's look back on all the good times...

No fort would be complete without it.

Yes, there is a lovesac under there.

A little Guitar Hero.

  
And of course, lovesac jumping. 

1 comment: